1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
Serves : 4
- 250g (9 oz) farfalle pasta
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 courgette, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Prep:5min › Cook:15min › Ready in:20min
- Cook farfalle according to packet instructions; drain.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, sauté courgette, red pepper and onion in olive oil until tender. Toss farfalle with vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!