1 / 1 Picture by: Molly
Macaroni Cheese Bake
Serves : 8
- 1 (500g) packet macaroni or conchiglie
- 1 (295g) tin condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 450g grated Cheddar cheese
- 50g jarred roasted red peppers, chopped
- 100g cream crackers, crushed
Prep:10min › Cook:1hr › Ready in:1hr10min
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Lightly grease a large casserole dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to the boil. Stir in pasta and cook 12 minutes, or until tender but still firm. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup, Cheddar cheese and red pepper with the pasta. Pour into the prepared dish. Top with crushed crackers.
- Cover dish, and bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove cover, and continue baking 15 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and crackers are lightly browned.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!