1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
Broad Bean Breakfast Spread
Serves : 6
- 425g frozen broad beans
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- half a bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Prep:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Pour the beans into a stockpot with enough water just to cover, and bring to the boil.
- Drain half of the water after beans are tender. Return beans to stockpot and add onion, tomato, olive oil, cumin, parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Mash the beans and bring the mixture back to the boil, then reduce the heat. Let the mixture cook 5 minutes. Serve warm with toasted pitta.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!