Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad with Feta
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 1 (250g) punnet cherry tomatoes
- 170g (6 oz) pitted black olives
- 200g (7 oz) feta cheese, crumbled
- Italian salad dressing, to taste
Prep:15min › Ready in:15min
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, broccoli, cherry tomatoes, olives and feta. Add enough dressing to coat, toss and refrigerate overnight.
This recipe calls for crisp, raw broccoli and cauliflower. If you prefer, steam or boil the broccoli and cauliflower first. Combine with remaining ingredients when at room temperature.
Something else. the only thing i do differently is bring a pot of salted water to boil and throw in the caullflower and broccoli for about 2 minutes, drain and cool. also, i don't use an entire bottle of salad dressing. i just put enough to coat. i make this recipe at least once a week in the summer. - 24 Jul 2008
very simple and delicious. used the tweak and put the broccoli and cauliflower in boiled water for a couple minutes - 21 Jun 2009
Excellent!Looks gorgeous as well as tastes good! Very recommended! - 24 Jul 2008