Broccoli and Sunflower Seed Salad
- 350g (13 oz) fresh broccoli florets
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons sultanas
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 4 tablespoons low fat plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
Prep:10min › Ready in:10min
- Combine the broccoli, onions, sultanas and sunflower seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk the yoghurt, orange juice and mayonnaise until blended. Pour over the broccoli mixture and toss to coat.
Wonderful salad!i love it!Keep posting..! Thanks for sharing!! - 13 Apr 2012
Used different ingredients. This is a good, healthy salad. I added dried cranberries and more o.j. I think you could omit mayo and just use yoghurt if you want to. It was good the next day too. We will have this again! - 24 Jul 2008
This recipe needs a kick. I tried adding bacon (the not so healthy approach), but it was still very bland. - 24 Jul 2008