1 / 1 Picture by: Food Fan
Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta
- 1 baguette or ciabatta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (350g) jar roasted red peppers, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
- half a bunch fresh basil, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped (optional)
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
Prep:10min › Cook:5min › Ready in:15min
- Preheat your oven's grill.
- Slice bread into slices about an inch thick. Brush each slice on one side with olive oil. Grill, oil-side up, until just golden. Remove and cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix together roasted pepper, garlic, tomato, basil and onion. Sprinkle mixture evenly on each toasted slice. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Serve immediately.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!