1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 20 chicken wings, split and tips discarded
- 100g (4 oz) butter, melted
- 7 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 170g (6 oz) passata
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Prep:10min › Cook:45min › Ready in:55min
- Preheat oven to 190 C / Gas mark 5.
- Bake wings on a baking tray in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until cooked through and crispy.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine melted butter, hot pepper sauce, passata, chilli powder and cayenne pepper. Mix together.
- Dip cooked wings in sauce to coat well, then shake off excess and return coated wings to baking tray. Reduce oven temperature to 120 C / Gas mark 1/2 and bake for another 15 minutes to set sauce.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!