1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 courgettes, diced
- 1 green chilli, seeded and chopped
- 175g (6 oz) frozen sweetcorn
- 1 (400g) tin black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
Prep:15min › Cook:10min › Ready in:25min
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic, and cook, stirring until translucent. Add courgette and chilli, and sauté until soft. Stir in corn and beans, and heat through. Season with salt to taste.
If you can't find tinned black beans, use dried or tinned kidney beans.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!