1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
Chanterelle and Pancetta Tartlets
- 1 dessertspoon olive oil
- 2 large shallots, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 225g (8 oz) chanterelle mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons semi-skimmed milk
- 60g (2 oz) grated Gruyere cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 slices pancetta, cooked and diced
- shop-bought puff pastry sheets, formed into 24 mini tart cases
Prep:15min › Cook:30min › Ready in:45min
- Preheat oven to 160 C / Gas mark 3.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Sauté shallots until they begin to brown. Add garlic and mushrooms, and cook until tender. Deglaze pan with brandy, and season with thyme, parsley, salt and pepper. Remove from heat, and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine egg, milk, Gruyere, cream cheese, and bacon. Fold in mushroom mixture. Spoon evenly into puff pastry cases, and place on baking tray.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until filling is set.
You can use mini puff pastry cases ready formed from the supermarket.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!