1 / 1 Picture by: AmberJo
Salmon and spinach en croute
Serves: 2 pastries
- 2 (350g) skinless, boneless salmon fillets
- seasoned salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 500g puff pastry, thawed if frozen
- 5 tablespoons pesto
- 175g spinach leaves
Prep:15min › Cook:20min › Ready in:35min
- Preheat oven to 190 C / Gas 5.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt, garlic granules and onion powder. Divide 1/2 of the spinach between two sheets of puff pastry and mound in the centre. Place a salmon fillet on top of each mound of spinach. Spread the pesto on the salmon fillets and top with remaining spinach. Moisten the edges of the puff pastry with water, fold to the centre and seal the seams.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes until the pastry is puffed and golden and the salmon has cooked all the way through.
Absolutely full of flavour. Mixed cram cheese with pesto for some creamy texture/flavour. - 05 Oct 2012
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!