1 / 1 Picture by: FrackFamily5
Mediterranean Roast Potatoes
- 900g red potatoes, chopped
- 275g fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 30g fresh basil, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
Prep:15min › Cook:20min › Ready in:35min
- Preheat oven to 200 C / Gas 6.
- In the prepared baking dish, toss the potatoes, tomatoes, basil and garlic with the olive oil. Sprinkle with the rosemary.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, turning occasionally until tender.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!