1 / 1 Picture by: MANATEE
Perfect Salmon Fish Cakes
Makes: 4 burgers
- 1 (418g) tin salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 55g fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons plain flour for coating
- 50g butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Prep:10min › Cook:10min › Extra time:20min chilling › Ready in:40min
- Combine salmon, onion, egg, breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, black pepper, cheese and parsley; mix well. Shape into four fish cakes. Dust lightly with flour. Chill for 20 minutes.
- In a large frying pan heat butter and olive oil over medium high heat. Cook the fish cakes until browned on both sides, about 10 minutes. Drain briefly on kitchen before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!