1 / 1 Picture by:
Chicken and Mushroom Bake
- 6 chicken breasts - with skin and bone in
- 1 (295g) tin condensed cream of mushroom soup, such as Campbell's
- 1 (300g) tin chopped mushrooms, with liquid
- 1 (284ml) container soured cream
- 120ml (4 fl oz) sherry
- 1 tablespoon paprika
Prep:5min › Cook:1hr15min › Ready in:1hr20min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas mark 4.
- Place chicken breasts skin-side up in a large baking dish. In a medium bowl, combine soup, mushrooms with liquid, soured cream and sherry. Mix well and pour mixture over chicken. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for about 1 1/4 hours, or until chicken is cooked through and tender, and juices run clear.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!