1 / 1 Picture by: emmy
Coconut and Mango Rice Pudding
- 300g pudding rice (uncooked)
- 475ml water
- 150g caster sugar, or to taste
- 2 mangos, peeled and sliced
- 250ml coconut cream
Prep:5min › Cook:20min › Ready in:25min
- Combine the rice and water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil, then cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, until water is absorbed.
- Mix the desired amount of sugar into the hot rice. Portion out the rice into 4 bowls. Top with mango slices, and pour some cream of coconut over the top of each bowl.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!