Makes: 3 dozen
- 250g plain flour
- 5 tablespoons caster sugar
- 100g ground almonds
- 225g unsalted butter
- 1/2 whole vanilla bean
- vanilla sugar, to coat
Prep:25min › Cook:10min › Ready in:35min
- Preheat oven to 170 C / Gas 3.
- Mix dry ingredients. Cut in butter with pastry blender, then quickly knead into a dough.
- Shape dough into logs and cut off 1.25cm pieces. Shape each piece into a crescent and place on a baking parchment lined tray.
- Bake approximately 8 to 10 minutes. Cool 1 minute and carefully roll in vanilla sugar.
Deeeeee-lish! - 22 Nov 2011
i dont like it my self but it went down a treat!!!! - 28 Nov 2012
i agre.... DEEEEEEEEEEEE-LISH!!!!! - 28 Nov 2012