7 people made this
About this recipe:
Quick, easy tray bake that tastes delicious. I took a batch into work and everyone loved it! Great for a kids party too.
150g butter or margarine
4 tablespoons syrup
200g Green & Black's® dark cooking chocolate, 70% cocoa or similar
340g digestive biscuits, crushed
half a block good quality white cooking chocolate ie. Dr Oetker's®
Extra time:1hr chilling ›
- Melt butter (or margarine), syrup and dark cooking chocolate in a pan.
- Mix above melted ingredients well with the crushed biscuits.
- Mix Maltesers into the mixture.
- Put mixture into a baking tray (a deep tray if you have one).
- Gently melt the white cooking chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Drizzle the white chocolate over the top of the Malteser slice.
- Chill in the fridge for an hour or so to set.
- Store it in the fridge but it does set quite hard if stored in there so it's best to take it out for a short while before you cut it and serve it.
This was an easy recipe to follow and the malteser slices were delicious. The only comment I would make is that I used less maltesers prob around 240 g.
- 15 Oct 2013
Write a review
Click on stars to rate