White chocolate chip muffins
Makes: 12 muffins
- 150g plain flour
- 75g cocoa powder
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 50g caster sugar
- 200ml milk
- 1 egg
- 100ml sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150g white chocolate chips
Prep:10min › Cook:25min › Ready in:35min
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / Gas 6. Mix together all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix together milk, egg, oil and vanilla, add to dry ingredient until smooth, add chocolate chips. Spoon into muffin cases until 3 quarters full.
- Bake on the middle shelf for 25 minutes.
You can use whatever chocolate chips you have.
Made these muffins and they were perfect. Tried them again today with some more sugar and they didn't turn out looking as lovely Any advice to make them sweeter? - 06 Apr 2011
Followed recipe and used normal chocolate drops instead. The actual mixture didn't rise in oven as I used a fan oven at 190C. Overall taste, extremely crunchy but had to cook a little longer . - 19 Jan 2013