1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes Photos
- 30g butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 60ml water
- 300g carrots, peeled and cut into thick slices
- finely chopped fresh parsley to garnish
Prep:5min › Cook:20min › Ready in:25min
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add sugar, stir for a minute and let sugar caramelise. Add water and some salt.
- Add the carrots and simmer gently for 20-30 minutes, stirring from time to time. If all the water evaporates too quickly, add a little more to it.
- The carrots are done when they are al dente and almost no water is left in the pan. Sprinkle with parsley to serve.
really nice recipe, easy to do but most of all very tasty. would recommend to everyone - 13 Nov 2012
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!