1 / 1 Picture by:
- 1 (375g) tin cream style corn
- 125g self raising flour
- 1 egg
- butter for frying
- cherry tomatoes and fresh basil leaves to garnish
Prep:5min › Cook:5min › Ready in:10min
- Mix creamed corn, flour and egg together until well combined.
- Heat a saucepan on medium heat and melt butter in pan. Ladle in mixture and wait until bubbles appear on top, then flip to cook the other side.
- Serve each cake topped with chopped cherry tomatoes and two basil leaves.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!