1 / 1 Picture by:
Chicken Pasta with Mushrooms in Tomato Cream Sauce
- 500g spaghetti
- oil or butter for frying
- 8 mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 1 (400g) tin chopped tomatoes
- 125ml passata
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic granules
- 125ml light soured cream
Prep:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Boil spaghetti till al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan over medium heat, sauté mushrooms, onion and pepper in a bit of olive oil or butter.
- Add the chicken pieces, cooking for 5-7 minutes until chicken is browned.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, passata, cayenne pepper, chilli powder and garlic granules. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in soured cream.
- Serve over cooked spaghetti in bowls.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!