1 / 1 Picture by:
Simple Slow Cooker Mince Stew
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 600g minced beef
- 125ml water
- 1 teaspoon stock granules
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- sprig of thyme
Prep:10min › Cook:4hr › Ready in:4hr10min
- Heat oil in frying pan. Brown the onion and the garlic for 5-10 minutes over low heat, then place in the slow cooker.
- Turn the heat up and brown the mince in the frying pan.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and transfer to the slow cooker.
- Cook on High for 2 hours then turn down to Low for 2 more hours or longer.
- 15 Mar 2011
this was really tasty, i added some cabbage,did some mash with loads of crispy cheese on top. - 15 Mar 2011
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!