2 people made this
About this recipe:
Baguette slices are brushed with olive oil, seasoned with rosemary and grilled until crisp. Serve with toppings of your choice, with soup or a dip.
rosemary to taste
salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the bread about 1.5cm thick, on an angle.
- Brush sliced bread on both sides with olive oil.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of rosemary, a little salt and pepper on one side of each piece.
- Grill bread until golden brown. Serve immediately. (They will lose its crunch as time passes).
- For extra flavour, you can also add garlic to the olive oil.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate