1 / 1 Picture by:
Simple Rocky Road
- 250g marshmallows, halved
- 125g glace cherries, halved
- 375g milk chocolate, melted
Prep:15min › Cook:2min › Extra time:2hr setting › Ready in:2hr17min
- Line a baking tray or dish with baking parchment.
- Combine marshmallows and cherries in a large bowl.
- Add half the chocolate to the marshmallow mixture and combine quickly.
- Spread out over baking tray, then drizzle remaining chocolate over the top.
- Refrigerate until set.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!