2 people made this
About this recipe:
These little treats are gluten, soy, nut and dairy-free. They are soft, moist and delicious to snack on. Feel free to spruce up the muffins by adding dried fruit, if desired.
2 eggs, separated
1 tablespoon caster sugar
250ml rice or oat milk
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
250g gluten-free self-raising flour
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Grease a mini-muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- In another large bowl beat together egg yolks, sugar, milk and vanilla. Fold in flour, then fold in egg whites.
- Pour into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes in preheated oven.
- Let muffins cool for a few minutes, then remove from the tin.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate