10 people made this
About this recipe:
These delicious biscuits are quick and easy to make. Both adults and kids will love them! For the ultra-indulgent treat, dip them in dark chocolate for a caramel-chocolate biscuit.
125g caster sugar
250g plain flour
1 tablespoon golden syrup
1 tablespoon milk
1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Melt butter, sugar, golden syrup, milk and bicarbonate of soda in a saucepan.
- Stir in flour and sultanas.
- Roll into small balls, place onto prepared baking tray allowing plenty of room for them to spread. Lightly flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes in preheated oven.
Wonderful! I used golden caster sugar instead and put in 100g of sultana's and they are simply delicious. This batch won't last long and I'll definitely be baking them again soon.
- 03 May 2013
Amazing! So easy to make and so tasty
I replaced the sultanas with fudge pieces and they turned out fantastic!
- 11 Oct 2012
Really nice! Didn't add the sultanas though but still turned out great. Delicious with chocolate! :-)
- 08 May 2016
Write a review
Click on stars to rate