1 / 1
2 people made this
About this recipe:
An easy egg dish, which is fantastic for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner. It also does well as party nibbles, simply cut into small cubes and serve at room temperature.
2 large potatoes, thinly sliced
1 onion, thinly sliced or diced
75ml extra-virgin olive oil
3 large eggs
salt and pepper to taste
1 teaspoon breadcrumbs (optional)
1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Extra time:20min resting ›
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-low heat. Add the potatoes and cook for 10 minutes, turning regularly. Add onions and cook, covered, for 5-10 minutes or until tender.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add cooked potatoes to the egg and gently stir to coat. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 190 C / Gas 5.
- Lightly grease a small oven dish. Pour the egg-potato mixture into the dish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate