1 / 1 Picture by: PetiteMiam
- 2 large potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced or diced
- 75ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 large eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon breadcrumbs (optional)
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Prep:10min › Cook:35min › Extra time:20min resting › Ready in:1hr5min
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-low heat. Add the potatoes and cook for 10 minutes, turning regularly. Add onions and cook, covered, for 5-10 minutes or until tender.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add cooked potatoes to the egg and gently stir to coat. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 190 C / Gas 5.
- Lightly grease a small oven dish. Pour the egg-potato mixture into the dish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!