1 / 1
9 people made this
About this recipe:
A super-easy fudge, which is quick to throw together. It's creamy, sweet and lightly spiced. There's no need for a sugar thermometer, just a microwave.
Makes: 24 approximately, depending on how you cut the squares
360g icing sugar
50g unsweetened cocoa powder
1-2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
4 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a 20cm x 20cm (or loaf tin) with baking parchment.
- Place the butter in a microwave-safe container (with appropriate lid and vent to prevent splatters). Heat until melted.
- Let cool slightly, then add milk and stir in vanilla extract.
- Sift all dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Mix gently.
- Add butter and milk mixture to the dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Pour in prepared tin and cut into small squares before completely cooled. Refrigerate.
Alternative cooking method
You can also melt the butter in a pan over the hob.
Secrets to fudge success
Read our Making perfect fudge article to learn a few secret tips and tricks to making perfect fudge every time.
mine was far too soft - and tasted like icing
- 14 Dec 2010
Write a review
Click on stars to rate