1 / 1 Picture by:
Chicken and Mushroom Fettucine
- 1 tablespoon dark brown soft sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground white pepper
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets, each cut into 4 to 5 pieces
- 30g butter, melted
- 200g mushrooms, chopped
- 3 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoons chutney
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 500g fresh fettuccine
- 4 tomatoes, cut into wedges
Prep:15min › Cook:25min › Extra time:1hr marinating › Ready in:1hr40min
- Combine the dark brown soft sugar, ginger, white pepper, mustard powder, salt and curry powder in a large freezer bag.
- Add the chicken to the bag, one piece at a time. Shake the bag to coat evenly and transfer to a baking dish. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 200 C / Gas 6.
- Brush chicken with melted butter and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, turning once. Add mushrooms.
- In a small bowl, mix together the tomato ketchup, chutney, Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce. Pour over chicken and mushrooms.
- Bake, basting a couple of times for 10 minutes more.
- Meanwhile cook fettucine according to package instructions. Serve chicken over cooked fettucine and top with tomatoes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!