The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
1 / 1
10 people made this
About this recipe:
These cookies are super-moreish and quick to whip up. Feel free to use dark, milk or white chocolate chips in this recipe. Enjoy with a cup of tea, coffee or glass of milk.
125g caster sugar
½ (397g) tin sweetened condensed milk
2 teaspoons baking powder
250g unsalted butter
375g plain flour
250g chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Cream butter and sugar then mix in condensed milk.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder into the creamed butter. Fold in.
- Add chocolate chips and stir in.
- Roll into balls, place on lightly greased baking trays. Then flatten with fork.
- Bake for 8 minutes in preheated oven. Allow to cool.
Make perfect cookies every time with our How to make cookies guide!
Chocolate chip cookie video
Watch our easy step-by-step video and see How to make chocolate chip cookies that are soft, chewy and gorgeous every time!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate