1 / 1 Picture by:
- 1 large aubergine, cut lengthways into six 5mm slices
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds, coarsely cracked
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- salt, to taste
Prep:10min › Cook:10min › Ready in:20min
- Preheat the grill and set the grill rack about 15cm from the heat source.
- Brush both sides of each aubergine slice generously with olive oil; arrange in a single layer in the bottom of a grill pan. Scatter about half of the cracked coriander seeds over the aubergine slices.
- Cook under the grill until browned, 5 to 6 minutes. Flip and season with the remaining coriander seeds; cook under the grill until browned, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Whisk the lemon juice, basil and salt together in a bowl; drizzle over the grilled aubergine slices. Serve warm.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!