1 / 1 Picture by: Christina
Barbecue Pork Chops
- 250ml Italian salad dressing
- 125ml Worcestershire sauce
- 125ml apple sauce
- 4 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 6 bone-in pork chops
Prep:5min › Cook:15min › Extra time:6hr marinating › Ready in:6hr20min
- Mix together the Italian dressing, Worcestershire sauce, apple sauce, hot pepper sauce and lime juice in a bowl. Pour the marinade over the pork chops and refrigerate in marinade for 6 hours or overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor barbecue for medium heat and lightly oil the cooking grate.
- Remove the chops from the marinade and pour marinade into a saucepan. Bring the marinade to the boil over medium heat and allow to boil for about 1 minute. Place the pork chops onto the preheated barbecue and barbecue until well browned and no longer pink in the middle, about 6 minutes per side, basting the chops occasionally with the marinade. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the centre should read 70 degrees C. Allow the marinade baste to cook completely onto the chops.
Alternative cooking methods
These pork chops can also be cooked under the grill.
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!