Easy Garlic and Rosemary Chicken
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Prep:10min › Cook:25min › Ready in:35min
- Preheat oven to 190 C / Gas mark 5.
- Cover the chicken breasts with garlic, then sprinkle with rosemary, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste. Place in a baking dish and bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until juices run clear (baking time will depend on the thickness of your chicken breasts).
Altered ingredient amounts. My husband and I loved this, although I completely agree with others who said that the recipe calls for too much rosemary. We used less, especially since it's strong. To keep the chicken from drying out, I used a little more lemon juice and some foil over the top halfway through baking. - 18 Jul 2008
Altered ingredient amounts. I used 1 tablespoon of rosemary. We enjoyed it! - 18 Jul 2008
Used different ingredients. Fantastic recipe. I added about 5T of white wine just to give some additional flavour and it turned out great. I will definitely be making again. - 18 Jul 2008