1 / 1 Picture by: gratner_born2cook
Best-Ever Chicken Noodle Soup
- 100g wide egg noodles, such as tagliatelle
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3 litres chicken stock
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon chicken seasoning
- 120g celery, chopped
- 160g onion, chopped
- 45g cornflour
- 4 tablespoons water
- 425g cooked chicken meat, diced
Prep:20min › Cook:25min › Extra time:45min › Ready in:1hr30min
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to the boil. Add egg noodles and oil and boil for 8 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse under cool running water.
- In a large saucepan, combine stock, salt and chicken seasoning. Bring to the boil. Stir in celery and onion. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix cornflour and water together until cornflour is completely dissolved. Gradually add to soup, stirring constantly. Stir in noodles and chicken and heat through.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!