1 / 1 Picture by: MICHSHU
Ham, basil and cream cheese roll ups
- 6 flour tortillas
- 225g cream cheese, softened
- 12 slices ham
- 115g fresh basil
- 55g sun-dried tomatoes
- 12 leaves leaf lettuce, rinsed and patted dry
Prep:25min › Extra time:2hr chilling › Ready in:2hr25min
- Spread each tortilla lightly with cream cheese. Arrange two ham slices across the middle of each tortilla. Add a layer of fresh basil, then a layer of tomatoes. Do not place ingredients too close to tortilla edges. Add lettuce; use enough leaf lettuce to cover across the centre of each tortilla, with some of the frilly leaf edge hanging over.
- Starting at one end, tightly roll up each tortilla. Stick cocktail sticks in four evenly spaced spots of tortilla roll. Place tortilla rolls in a dish, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours to chill.
- Slice each roll into four evenly sized sandwiches and serve as soon as possible.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!