1 / 1 Picture by: SimplyRawesome
Baked Honey-Lime Tilapia
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 450g tilapia fillets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, seeded and sliced
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus spears, trimmed and chopped
- 1 dash chicken seasoning
- 55g mozzarella cheese, grated
Prep:15min › Cook:20min › Extra time:1hr marinating › Ready in:1hr35min
- In a large bowl, mix the honey, lime juice and garlic. Season tilapia with salt and pepper, place in the bowl and marinate 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- Arrange the squash and asparagus in the baking dish. Place tilapia on top of vegetables and season with chicken seasoning. Discard remaining marinade.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until vegetables are tender and fish is easily flaked. Sprinkle with mozzarella and continue baking 5 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!