Cabbage and Pasta Bake
1 / 1
38 people made this
About this recipe:
This recipe is inspired by the Polish dish, lazanki. Spaghetti is baked with boiled cabbage and sauteed onions. It's quick, simple and perfect for a main course or side dish.
1 medium head cabbage, sliced
225g uncooked spaghetti
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 large onions, sliced
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 230 C / Gas 8.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Add cabbage and cook until tender, about 15 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to the boil. Add spaghetti and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- While the spaghetti and cabbage are cooking, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Saute onions until tender.
- Combine cabbage, spaghetti, onions, salt, pepper and soy sauce; mix well and transfer to a 23x33cm or similar sized baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate