1 / 1 Picture by: MOLLE888
Cabbage and Pasta Bake
Serves : 6
- 1 medium head cabbage, sliced
- 225g uncooked spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 large onions, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Prep:10min › Cook:1hr › Ready in:1hr10min
- Preheat oven to 230 C / Gas 8.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Add cabbage and cook until tender, about 15 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to the boil. Add spaghetti and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- While the spaghetti and cabbage are cooking, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Saute onions until tender.
- Combine cabbage, spaghetti, onions, salt, pepper and soy sauce; mix well and transfer to a 23x33cm or similar sized baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!