Exotic Fruit Mocktail
Serves : 4
- 225ml (8 fl oz) fresh orange juice
- 225ml (8 fl oz) cranberry juice
- 100ml (4 fl oz) fresh lemon juice
- 1 (1L) bottle sparkling water
Prep:5min › Cook:2hr › Ready in:2hr5min
- Without mixing the juices, pour orange juice, cranberry juice and lemon juice into ice cube trays and freeze.
- When frozen, place a mixture of each juice cube into tall glasses and fill each with sparkling water.
Why not try a splash of lime cordial when adding the sparkling water?
i made this drink for my party and everybody fell for it. i was so happy that it wasn't a big flop. i would suggest to anybody to make this drink. - 15 Sep 2008
We actually liked using the mixture for smoothies with ice in our blender! - 15 Sep 2008
IT was a fun idea. It made a wierd taste if i put it in water so, I put it in juices instead to make it exciting as the time went by. - 15 Sep 2008