1 / 1 Picture by: mominml
Fluffy French Toast
- 4 tablespoons plain flour
- 225ml (8 fl oz) semi skimmed milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 12 thick slices bread
Prep:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min
- Measure flour into a large mixing bowl. Slowly whisk in the milk. Whisk in the salt, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract and sugar until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium heat.
- Soak bread slices in mixture until saturated. Cook bread on each side until golden brown. Serve hot.
- 07 May 2012
Very nice - 01 May 2012
great recipe. Kids loved it. Will def make again. Thanks - 24 Feb 2013
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!