1 / 1 Picture by: Melissa
Filipino Chicken and Noodles (Pancit)
- 350g dried rice noodles
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 280g diced cooked chicken breast meat
- 1 small head cabbage, thinly sliced
- 4 carrot, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges, for garnish
Prep:20min › Cook:20min › Ready in:40min
- Place the rice noodles in a large bowl and cover with warm water. When soft, drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan over medium heat. Saute onion and garlic until soft. Stir in chicken cabbage, carrots and soy sauce. Cook until cabbage begins to soften. Toss in noodles and cook until heated through, stirring constantly. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with quartered lemons.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!