Extra time:15min marinating ›
- Make the marinade by mixing together the ginger juice, sake and soy sauce. Mix in the pork and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Cut off the enoki mushroom root, set it aside.
- Make the sauce by combining cooking sake, sugar, tamari, mirin and ginger in a bowl.
- Heat a large frying pan with 1 tablespoon of the oil over high heat. Stir-fry the 1/2 tablespoon garlic until fragrant, 1 minute. Stir-fry the marinated pork until done, about 3 to 4 minutes. Set aside.
- In the same frying pan, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over high heat. Stir-fry the onion with some salt until fragrant and soft, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add the pork back into the pan and mix well. Add the sauce and enoki mushrooms, stir well to combine. Scatter over nori sheets and serve.
Nori, cooking sake, tamari and mirin can be purchased in speciality shops and some large supermarkets.
If you don't have a juicer to make the fresh ginger juice, simply process a 3cm piece of root ginger with the other marinade ingredients till smooth.
See it on my blog
Check this recipe out on my blog