1 / 1 Picture by: Allrecipes
Ginger Vegetable Stir-Fry
Serves : 6
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 1/2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 good knob root ginger, chopped
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into florets
- good handful mange tout
- 1 carrot, julienned
- good handful green beans, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
Prep:25min › Cook:15min › Ready in:40min
- In a large bowl, blend cornflour, garlic, 1/2 of the ginger and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil until cornflour is dissolved. Mix in broccoli, mange tout, carrots and green beans, tossing to lightly coat.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a large frying pan or wok over medium heat. Cook vegetables in oil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly to prevent burning. Stir in soy sauce and water. Mix in onion, salt and remaining ginger. Cook until vegetables are tender but still crisp.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!