Goat's Cheese and Spinach Turkey Burgers
- 675g (1 1/2 lb) minced turkey breast
- 175g (6 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 75g (3 oz) soft goat's cheese, crumbled
Prep:10min › Cook:15min › Ready in:25min
- Preheat the oven grill.
- In a medium bowl, mix minced turkey, spinach and goat cheese. Form the mixture into 4 patties.
- Arrange patties in baking dish or tray, and place under grill. Grill for 15 minutes, or until browned on both sides.
Really yummy I made these with fresh spinach because I didn't have any frozen. I also addded a 1/4 teaspoon if nutmeg and an egg to bind. Lovely!!! - 30 Oct 2012
I liked these, but found them a little bland. I will make them again but with onion and pepper. - 04 Feb 2013