1 / 1 Picture by: SunnyByrd
Greek Pork Fillets
- 350ml (12 fl oz) fresh lemon juice
- 175ml (6 fl oz) olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 dessertspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons dried oregano
- 900g (1 lb) pork fillets
Prep:15min › Cook:30min › Ready in:45min
- Place lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt and oregano in a large resealable plastic bag. Shake sealed bag until ingredients are well mixed. Taste the marinade for tartness. If too tart, add a little more oil. Not enough zing, add more lime. Place pork fillets in the bag, seal, and turn to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 5 hours.
- Preheat barbecue for medium heat.
- Lightly oil the cooking grate, and discard marinade. Barbecue pork fillets for 20 to 30 minutes, turning once, or to desired doneness.
Check out our BBQ how-to guides and videos for easy tips on how to BBQ to perfection!
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!