4 people made this
About this recipe:
This easy recipe will give you great tasting giant cookies, suitable for everyone! Be sure to spread them out on the tray as the cookies spread A LOT!!!!
Makes: 10 cookies but can vary depending on size!
50g unsalted butter at room temperature
115g light muscovado sugar
1 medium egg
150g self-raising flour
2.5 ml bicarbonate of soda
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Lightly grease 2 baking trays.
- In a bowl beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and add the flour and bicarbonate of soda.
Mix until smooth.
- Use a teaspoon to put five large dollops of the mixture on each tray. Be sure to spread them out on the tray as the cookies spread A LOT!!!!
- Bake for 15 minutes until the cookies have risen. Leave on the tray for 5 minutes to firm and then transfer onto a wire tray and leave to cool.
Had to use a little more butter then stated but were amazing, so simple ate them all myself that I had to make a second batch to share with the kiddies.
- 19 Dec 2013
Fantastic, We made giant Christmas cookies, tasted fab thank you!
- 24 Nov 2013
Write a review
Click on stars to rate