1 / 1 Picture by:
EmilyMariee Gloucestershire, England, UK
Serves : 4
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 400g butternut squash, peeled and cut into 2cm chunks
- 2 sweetcorn on the cob
- 4 tomatoes, quartered
- 1 red pepper, seeded and cut into rough squares
- 4 small to medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram
- 100g frozen peas
Prep:25min › Cook:40min › Ready in:1hr5min
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat and fry the onions for about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and fry for another minute.
- Add the rest of the veg (not including the peas), the marjoram, salt and pepper and 450ml of water. Cover and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove sweetcorn from pan and when cool cut into 1cm slices. Add this back to the pan along with the peas and cook for 5 minutes. Stir, and spoon into serving dish.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!