1 / 1 Picture by:
Grilled Orange and Rosemary Chicken
- 350ml (12 fl oz) orange juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- small handful chopped fresh chives
- small handful chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
Prep:15min › Cook:30min › Ready in:45min
- In a medium bowl, mix the orange juice, olive oil, chives, rosemary, salt and pepper. Place the chicken in the mixture. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours.
- Preheat the oven grill.
- Arrange the chicken on a baking tray. Grill 30 minutes in the preheated oven, on the middle rack. Turn and brush frequently with the remaining marinade mixture, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!