1 / 1 Picture by:
Makes: 4 cups
- 13 fresh apples
- 750ml-1L cold water
- 3-4 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar (brown or caster)
Prep:10min › Cook:45min › Ready in:55min
- I took 13 fresh apples, peeled, chopped and cooked them. Once they were half-cooked, I added water leaving a minute or 2 between adding each 250ml.
- I then added a lot of cinnomon (3-4 tablespoons, but you can add as much as you please really) and 1-2 tablespoons sugar.
- Let it keep cooking for another 5 minutes and then pass it through a fine sieve into another container.
- After this is done put the result that has drained into the new container back in the pan just used (after rinsing the pan) and bring it to the boil add a little bit more cinnamon and a bit more water to thin it out a bit. Then pour it into a cup and drink up.
I suggest that you drink it while hot it tastes much better.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!