1 / 1 Picture by: SPECK03
- 200ml single cream, chilled
- 8 sponge fingers
- 6 tablespoons Muscat
- 6 tablespoons strawberry or raspberry coulis
- 250g strawberries or raspberries (or a mix of both)
- 200ml custard
- chocolate shavings to decorate
Prep:20min › Ready in:20min
- For the whipped cream: Put a glass bowl and electric mixer beaters in the freezer for at least 30 minutes. Remove from freezer and pour the cream into the cold bowl, and whisk until you have whipped cream.
- Cut the sponge fingers into small pieces and add to each glass.
- Mix the Muscat and fruit coulis in a bowl. Pour 2 tablespoons of the coulis mixture into each glass. Add the berries. (Keep a few berries aside.) Pour the custard over the berries. Add the whipped cream and top with the remaining berries and chocolate shavings.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!