1 / 1 Picture by: PrincessJenna
- 1 shortcrust pastry sheet, rolled
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 100g tinned, drained tuna
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 1 tablespoon milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 tomato, finely sliced
- 150g grated Gruyere cheese
Prep:5min › Cook:30min › Ready in:35min
- Preheat the oven to 190 C / Gas 5 and bake for 30 minutes.
- Line a pie dish with the shortcrust pastry sheet. Prick the bottom of the pastry sheet with a fork, then spread with a thin layer of mustard and top with the tuna.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and mix with the 3 tablespoons of creme fraiche and the milk. Add salt and pepper and vinegar. Pour the mixture into the pastry case.
- Add the thin slices of tomatoes over top, and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
Write a review
Click on stars to rate
What did you think? Tell us everything!