6 people made this
About this recipe:
Quick almond flapjack recipe. Great snack in a lunch box. Just four ingredients - oats, brown sugar, butter and almonds - come together for an extremely tasty and wholesome snack.
Makes: 12 slices
100g rolled oats
75g brown sugar
25g chopped almonds
Extra time:10min cooling ›
- Preheat the oven to 220C / Gas 7.
- Melt the butter.
- Mix the butter and sugar together.
- Add the oats and mix well.
- Add the chopped almonds and mix.
- Lightly grease an 18cm square cake tin. Push the mixture down firmly into the tin then bake in the centre of the oven for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool a little then cut the oatcakes to size and transfer to a wire cooling rack.
See it on my blog
For more recipes visit CookingToday.co.uk
Very tasty, moreish and very simple and quick to make. The whole family love them. I made 4 times the quantity to fill a whole large tray.
- 26 May 2016
So quick and easy to make, not tried it yet as its still bubbling
- 14 Nov 2015
Write a review
Click on stars to rate